Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Summer Vacation and Class Projects

The past few weeks I have been catching up on everything around our house. I even came across pictures of some fun projects we did in class. I know they are a little late but better late than never.

For Saint Patrick's Day the kiddos painted their hands to create leprechauns. Once they dried they created hats for them and drew faces.

For Easter the kiddos created bunnies. They used crayons and watercolors.

Using paper towel rolls my class created their own totem pole.

Using a template I found on Teachers Pay Teachers my students used oreos to learn about the phases of the moon.

The last week of school the class created memory books. They put writing samples and artwork in them.

The last month of school always goes by so fast!

~Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment